Live and Work

Listed below is a short overview of the different types of  Residence and Work visas that New Zealand has to offer. The immigration consulting services provided by Brain Mobility are aligned with these visa categories.

To talk to our licensed immigration adviser about which New Zealand visa is right for you and your family feel free to contact us or complete our free eligibility assessment.


HomeBlue headerBlue timeGrean headerGrean

Skilled migrant visa


New Zealand working Holiday

The SMC visa is the main pathway for skilled workers from overseas to become New Zealand residents. Points are awarded for factors such as a skilled job offer, qualifications, previous work experience, and age. The working holiday scheme allows young tourists aged 18 to 30 to travel through New Zealand with the ability to work on the side to support their trip and pay for ongoing costs while they enjoy New Zealand.

Family and partner visas


Work Visa

A family member who is already a New Zealand citizen or resident can sponsor you to come to New Zealand if you are their Partner ,Parent or Dependent child. If you have a skill occupation and an offer of a skilled employment from a New Zealand employer then you can apply for a general New Zealand work visa.

Work To Residance

Work to residence is initially a temporary work visa that can be used as a step towards gaining residence and settling here permanently.