Choose peace of mind
New Zealand is considered one of the world’s most sought-after and popular immigration countries. It offers many economic, occupational, entrepreneurial, social and possibilities and combines quality of life and personal security which are among the highest in the OECD.
Choose a better future
New Zealand is interested in quality human capital to help lead a process of change together with its citizens: Transition from goods and services-based economy to an economy of information, know-how and expertise.
As of 2015, 75,000 to 80,000 New Zealanders are employed in the high-tech industry and represent 3.25%-3.5% of the economy workforce. This industry is estimated at 9-10 billion USD or around 6% of New Zealand’s GDP.
The purpose of the government is to dramatically increase the number of people employed in the ICT sector and its contribution to the GDP.
Choose more freedom
The political environment and government institutions are amongst the most stable in the world, offering a convenient base for business and economic activity combined with a peaceful life, in which the best interests of the citizens and their well-being is central (second place in the world according to the International Global Innovation Index 2014).
Choose a world-leading education system
- Access to excellent public and private educational opportunities.
- New Zealand is known for having one of the best educational systems in the world.
- Immigration friendly and welcomes different ethnic groups.
- All eight universities in New Zealand have been listed among the top 500 institutions of higher education in the 2014-2015 World University Rankings
- The University of Auckland is among the world’s top 100 best universities.
Choose a safe and stable businesses environment
New Zealand has a fair, sophisticated, flexible, high-quality regulatory environment that supports businesses, and it is the easiest and most convenient place in the world for opening and operating business ventures. (First place in the world according to the Index of Global Innovation Index 2014 International 2014) The cost of starting a business is low and banking support. Convenient, transparent and fair tax system. New Zealand provides access and penetration opportunities to markets in Asia and Australia.
Choose a world top lifestyle and quality of life
Quality of living Survey links: http://www.imercer.com/content/quality-of-living.aspx
New Zealand median income per household is US $ 35.500 per year (ranked 14 in the world according to the World Gallup Poll 2014). This means an option for creating disposable income and savings. The government target is set to raise the personal income by 40% within 10 years. Transport,energy and services infrastructures to citizens are amongst the most advanced in the world.
- Safe and healthy living environment, free of government and systemic corruption. New Zealand ranked as the least corrupt in the world!!! (International Corruption Index 2013)
- Ranks first in the world in the balance between work and leisure (OECD better life) index 2014), efficient conversion of financial products into quality of life.
- A well-developed healthcare system that supports children up to the age of 18.
- Environment protection.
- According to the survey conducted by the global financial magazine “The Economist” in 2014, Oakland is ranked among the 10 best cities to live in.
- Unemployment rate of 5.6% – among the lowest in the Western world.
- Immigration friendly, attracts quality immigration from around the world.