We act according to the ethics code of the New Zealand Immigration Advisers!
The ethics code has three main objectives:
- A joint and binding declaration of all licensed immigration advisers committing to responsible and fair conduct with customers.
- Guidelines to advisors in making professional decisions on a daily basis and adapting to the professional level required by those involved in the process.
- Professional compass and an agreed procedure in case of disagreement with a customer or a complaint.
Please check our Professional Standards
- For the immigration advisers code of conduct 2014 click here.
- For Brain Mobility complaint procedure – click here.
Values by which we operate:
- commitment to our customer
- professional and caring service